shipping costs per parcel (incl. tax and in Euro) *
|country||delivery from shipment|
|0-2 kg||2-5 kg||5-10 kg||10-31 kg|
A, B, BG, CZ, CY (besides northern part), DK (besides Faroese, Greenland), E (besides Canaries, Ceuta and Melilla), EST, F (besides oversea and Departments), FIN (besides Alandisland), GB (besides channel island), GR (besides mount Athos), H, HR, IRL, I (besides Livigno and Campione dItalia), LV, LT, L, M, NL (besides non-EU), PL, P, RO, S, SK, SLO
- (*) The shipment of products up to 31 kg is usually done as a parcel with insurance as shown on the list above, if allowed by size (120x60x60 cm) and weight (max. 31 kg).
The shipping costs for dissenting sizes and weights, as well as parcels to non-EU-countries are calculated in each case.
- Small parts can be shipped via letter starting at Euro on demand. Please note: the letter has no insurance and we assume no liability for damage/loss.
- If the customer specified a wrong/incomplete address (e.g. wrong city code, wrong house number, etc.), the additional costs for the delivery will be charged at the expense of the customer.
- The shipment will take place inbetween 2 workdays (monday-friday, holidays excluded) after issuing the payment order at the transferring bank (payment in advance) and accordingly after making a contract (purchase on account).
- The estimated delivery time depends on several parameters, like delivery address, mode of shipment, etc. To calculate the estimated delivery period we add the duration of the bank transfer and the regular shipping time by our carrier. Please take account of the addition of weekends and holidays.
- The shipment of your order is carried out by DHL .
- You can see the estimated delivery period on the last page of your order.
- We do accept payment by bank transfer or by PayPal.